18-month The CIA training program is an extensive, 18-month, headquarters-based program.
approximately 20 weeks The training includes over 800 hours, including a variety of web-based courses, in four major concentrations: academics, case exercises, firearms training, and operational skills. Currently, new agent training lasts approximately 20 weeks. It's a tough regimen, but trainees don't go it alone.
Here is the list of the most powerful spy agencies in the world:
- Research and Analysis Wing.
- Central Intelligence Agency.
- Military Intelligence, Section 6.
- Australian Secret Intelligence Service.
- Directorate General for External Security.
- The Bundesnachrichtendienst.
- Ministry of State Security.
The CIA focuses more on academic aptitude more than any other branch. There are more positions in the DEA, FBI and CIA than field positions; there are less physically rigorous positions that you can apply for as well if the physical aspect serves as an insurmountable problem for you.
the ISI According to some experts, the ISI is the largest intelligence agency in the world in terms of total staff. While the total number has never been made public, experts estimate around 10,000 officers and staff, which does not include informants or assets.
These Are The World's Most Powerful Intelligence Agencies
- CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), USA -
- RAW (Research and Analysis Wing), India -
- Mossad, Israel -
- ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence), Pakistan -
- MI6 (Secret Intelligence Service), UK -
- GRU (Main Intelligence Agency), Russia -
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook. NCIS scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend. Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook. DEA scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits. Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What are Top 5 Best Paying Related Cia Jobs in the U.S.
|Job Title||Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
|CIA Cyber Security||$104,722||$50.35|
|IT Auditor CISA||$92,227||$44.34|
Basic requirements to become a spy
- Don't get in trouble with the law. Any criminal record is likely to end your application.
- Don't do drugs. They often give drug tests to applicants.
- Go to university. Most intelligence organisations expect their officers to have a good education.
- Be ready to travel.
- Be a citizen.
CIA agents are generally not allowed to reveal details of their jobs as per their contract. They can tell their spouse or loved ones that they work for the CIA, but further inquiries into their job details are prohibited, and the agents are not allowed to divulge what they did at work.
The requirements to apply for the clandestine service are difficult, but certainly not impossible. All applicants have to have a bachelor's degree and have earned at least a 3.0 GPA in college. The CIA doesn't require candidates to have a degree in a certain area, except for more technical positions.Oct 20, 2014